|Seach This Site|
Sale Price $21.31
Confidently recognize and manage dental instruments with this innovative, visually detailed resource. Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide pairs thorough descriptions of more than 300 instruments with high-quality photographs and illustrations for accurate, efficient identification. The book's unique flashcard-style format helps you review instruments and gauge your knowledge, while its spiral-bound design gives you fast, easy access to procedural support, making this convenient guide ideal for both studying and on-the-job reference.
- More than 450 high-quality photographs and illustrations depict instruments in both full detail and individual components for quick, easy identification.
- The convenient pocket-sized, spiral-bound design makes it easy to access information at a glance and in any setting.
- The unique, full-color, flashcard-style format helps you test your retention and understanding.
- Dedicated coverage of dental specialties provides quick reference to specific tools you'll need for procedures in endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery.
- A companion Evolve website enables you to apply what you've learned with interactive drag-and-drop tray setup exercises and verify your knowledge through self-assessment quizzes.
- 3 new chapters familiarize you with preventive instruments and bleaching trays, dental materials equipment, and radiography equipment.
- 20 additional orthodontic instruments keep you up-to-date with the latest tools in orthodontic practice.
- New tray setup images demonstrate proper instrument arrangement for 24 common procedures, including 9 new to this edition.
- Practice Notes now provide helpful usage tips and guidelines for every instrument.
- Sterilization Notes present proper procedures for sterilizing or discarding each instrument.
- More than 100 Instruments In Use photographs visually enhance your understanding of instrument use with patients.
Sale Price $28.00
Sale Price $10.92
Sale Price $3.82